Campsite near to Edinburgh
Stunning country park location just 20 minutes from Edinburgh’s main attractions and festivals.
- Summer campsite open from 15th July until mid August 2022
- Small, medium and large pitches available
- Pre-pitched tents available with air beds
- Gloriously traffic free campsite with parking close by
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome
- Choose your own pitch on arrival
- Less than 30 mins drive from East Lothian beaches
- 25% off Fort Douglas tickets when you book your pitch
- 10% off Go Ape activities when you book your pitch
- Two night minimum stay
Booking & Camping Prices
Please note our campsite isn’t suitable for campervans or caravans. As it is a temporary summer site, campers with additional access needs may find it unsuitable. Please do contact us if you have any accessibility questions.
Our Campsite Location
Our campsite offers a beautiful, back-to-basics experience. Located within the woodland of Dalkeith Country Park, on a grassy field by the river. Bliss.
There are many things to see and do close to our campsite location. Enjoy the attractions and events in Dalkeith Country Park or explore the surrounding Lothians and Borders regions. Edinburgh city centre attractions and festivals are 20 mins away, or if the sea is calling, our campsite is located 30 minutes from East Lothian’s beautiful beaches.
Our Campsite Facilities
The campsite at Dalkeith Country Park offers various size pitches in a gorgeous rural location. Our summer campsite offers the chance to stay just outside Edinburgh, on simple campsite. Facilities include a reception cabin, where you can check in between 3pm to 6pm as well as a toilet & shower block with washing up facilities.