Covid-19: Read more about our response and safety measures here.
We would love to welcome your group to Dalkeith Country Park. We welcome FIT operators, travel trade, private interest groups and school groups.
Please be aware we always require a pre-booking for any type of group, whether you’re using Restoration Yard or the grounds alone.
Why choose Dalkeith Country Park?
There are a fantastic range of activities for your FIT or coach group and we’re easy to get to:
• Only 20 minutes from Edinburgh off the City Bypass. We’re two minutes from Sheriffhall Roundabout close to the A1, A68, A7 and A702.
• Coach drop off and parking available.
• The Kitchen at Restoration Yard is our stunning restaurant. Old sits beautifully alongside new here where historic brickwork meets contemporary floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the park and 18th century Orangerie. We offer reduced rates for larger groups of 12+ and commission for FIT operators (groups under 12). Please download the PDFs below to learn more.
• The Store at Restoration Yard is an experience in itself. Browse and buy in our Foodhall selling the best Scottish artisan produce. Discover the latest fashion, homewares, books, stationery, beauty, jewellery, kids and more.
• Fort Douglas adventure park is perfect for FIT family groups with its magical Fort Treehouse, new Sky Maze, Zip Wires and secret tunnels.
• Set in 1,000 acres with walking and cycling routes. Admire the magnificent architecture of Dalkeith Palace and Montagu Bridge along the way or enjoy some nature spotting.
We can offer both educational and fun days out in Fort Douglas for your school trip. Read more here.
Fort Douglas is simply magical for children and we’re thrilled to be able to offer kids birthday parties in our new Birthday Bell Tent. Read more here.
Questions and booking
If you have any questions, or would like to make a booking, we’d love to hear from you. Give us a call on 0131 322 2586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.