Thank you for helping keep our customers and colleagues at Dalkeith Country Park, Fort Douglas and Restoration Yard safe. As we move ‘beyond level 0’ we’re keeping some of our safety measures in place to ensure everyone can continue to enjoy their visit.
FORT DOUGLAS ADVENTURE PLAYGROUND
We’ve received such positive feedback from customers that our online ticket booking is here to stay! Please ensure you book your tickets for a morning or afternoon visit. We still have some measures in place to help keep you safe:
- Tickets are only available online and can not be purchased on arrival. Please book tickets to visit for a morning or afternoon session. You will be able to use your ticket anytime within the AM or PM slot. Remember to book both adult and child tickets as children can not enter unaccompanied.
- Tickets are scanned at the entrance and you’ll be asked to give the first name from the booking.
- Fort Douglas members also need to book online using their membership card number. Membership cards must also be brought to the visit as proof.
- We are limiting the amount of people in Fort Douglas at any one time to help ensure there is plenty of space for everyone to enjoy their visit.
- The Food and Drink Cabin will be operational on weekends.
- Perspex is in place at the Cabins between customers and staff.
- Please continue to use our hand sanitiser stations.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable except in cases of a Force Majeure Event such as Covid-19 restrictions.
Restoration Yard is keeping a number of measures in place including one-way systems and hand sanitiser stations to keep everyone safe. Please go to Restoration Yard’s Covid-19 page to learn more. Can’t visit in person? Don’t worry, you can still enjoy browsing the RY Online Store.