A little thank you from us to you
How it works
You can now join our brand sparkling new loyalty programme. You can sign up in Store then collect and spend points in every area from Restoration Yard to Restoration Café, The Coffee Bar, The Larder and Fort Douglas too. You’ll earn one point for every £1 you spend. Each point is worth 1p and you can use them at any time. We’ll also email out special discounts and offers from time to time. It’s our way of thanking you for your loyalty and spreading a little Fort Douglas love.
If you’d like to save time, why not fill in and print off the sign up form to bring in with you? You can download it here.
- Get 50 FREE points when you sign up.
- An invitation to special events such as our Customer Appreciation Day with FREE mini fashion colour and wellbeing sessions.
- 15% off hire of our BBQ area.
- 10% off Fort Douglas Adventure Playpark day entry prices (except during school holidays) for up to five people in your group.
- 10% off The Labyrinth Challenge (see email for code).
- 10% off kids parties in the Fort Douglas Bell Tent plus a free 30 minute natural craft activity.
- 20% off food at Restoration Yard’s next Steak Night on 31st May 2019. Show your card on the night to get the discount.
- Half price hot drinks in Restoration Yard’s Coffee Bar midweek 3.30pm-5.30pm (excludes bank holidays).
- Collect points in Restoration Yard Store, Café, Coffee Bar, The Larder and Fort Douglas.
- Enjoy further discounts and special offers not available to the general public.
- Be the first to know about events.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I need to spend to get points?
You’ll earn one point for every £1 you spend. Each point is worth 1p. Please note our loyalty programme is a points accrual system and is not redeemable for cash.
How do I check my balance?
You can check your balance at any till point in Restoration Yard’s Store. However, it’s also handily printed on the bottom of your last receipt.
When can I collect and spend my points?
In Restoration Yard’s Store, Restoration Café, the Coffee Bar, The Larder and Fort Douglas. So you can put it towards that perfect flat white, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, a play in Fort Douglas or on that jumper you’ve had your eye on for ages. Just don’t forget to hand it over at the cash register to get it scanned!
Why can’t I use it for the Wellbeing Lab?
Our Wellbeing Lab currently operates bookings/payments through our individual teachers, so there is currently no crossover with our software.
How can I find out about discounts and offers?
From time to time we will do special offers and discounts through the loyalty programme. We will let you know about these via email. Due to new GDPR legislation, you have to ‘opt in’ and provide your consent to allow us to send you these. You can do this on the sign up form or email email@example.com.
What happens to my personal information?
In order to comply with GDPR we will only ever send you information if you have allowed us to do so. We keep this information safe, you can find out what information we hold on you and we will never sell it to third parties. Your details are kept securely both online in our till system and the forms in a locked cabinet.
Are you still doing stamped Coffee Cards and Fort Douglas visit cards?
If you have a stamped loyalty card from the Coffee Bar or Fort Douglas, it will continue to be stamped and honoured for your free coffee/visit. We will not be issuing any new cards as the loyalty programme will replace it. And there will be new offers available through this instead. Yipee!
Can I share my card with my mum/ husband/friend?
Unfortunately not. To ensure you get the most of the promotions on offer we would recommend you sign up individually.
Can I use it at the Duke of Buccleuch’s other properties?
Unfortunately not, this is currently a Dalkeith Country Park specific loyalty programme.
What do I do if I lose my card?
Please see a member of the retail team who will be able to set you up with a new card.
What if I forget my card?
We will give you a receipt with a barcode on this – bring it on your next visit and we’ll scan it on to your card for you.