It's time to pitch up
The campsite at Dalkeith Country Park is open from 15 July until mid August 2022. You can choose from various sized pitches as well as pre-pitched tents. Yes, that’s right, if pitching tents isn’t one of your favourite tasks we can do that bit for you. Let’s find out more…
Everything you need to know
- Summer campsite open from 15th July until mid August 2022
- Small, medium and large pitches available
- Pre-pitched tents available with air beds
- Gloriously traffic free campsite with parking close by
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome
- Choose your own pitch on arrival
- Less than 30 mins drive from East Lothian beaches
- 25% off Fort Douglas tickets when you book your pitch
- 10% off Go Ape activities when you book your pitch
- Two night minimum stay
Where to find your fun?
There are many things to see and do close to our campsite location. Enjoy the attractions and events in Dalkeith Country Park or explore the surrounding Lothians and Borders regions. Edinburgh city centre attractions and festivals are 20 mins away, or if the sea is calling, our campsite is located 30 minutes from East Lothian’s beautiful beaches.
Make it extra special
If you’re looking to add a little extra fun then why not treat the family to foodie faves, camping games and their very own camping ware from our friends at Restoration Yard. Giant marshmallows, chocolate galore, the most stylish of picnic rugs and even pots & pans – you’ll find all your luxury camping essentials. You could even book in for a delicious meal in Restoration Yard’s all day restaurant, The Kitchen.