We cannot wait. Fort Douglas is hosting its very first open-air cinema this Easter and our films need no introduction. The Greatest Showman will screen on Easter Saturday evening. This modern classic, inspired by the imagination of P. T. Barnum, has one of the most memorable soundtracks of this century. How many times can we watch this? Apparently, never enough (yes, we went there).
Snacks are a must for any cinema experience. Fort Douglas has its own food and drink cabin where you’ll find hot food, snacks and drinks. Bring your own chairs and enjoy the spectacle or choose to rent one when purchasing your tickets.
Prices and Booking
Child (4-12): £6.00
Adult (13+): £10.00
Hire a Deckchair: £1.50
Booking Fee: £1
- Pre-booking essential. Please bring your email ticket with you, printed or via mobile phone for entry.
- We advise bringing warm, waterproof clothing and a rug if you’ve not hired a deckchair.
- Parking is available at Restoration Yard.
- Entry to Fort Douglas for the cinema is from 6pm only.
- See here for full Terms and Conditions.