Are you living your life constantly trying to get to the bottom of a long ‘to do’ list? Would you like to deepen your regular meditation practice or get back into a routine after a break? Give your meditation practice a boost on this one-day mindfulness retreat:
- Immerse yourself in a gentle flow of mindfulness practices
- Experience mindfulness of breathing and mindful movement
- Reconnect with yourself using body scan and loving kindness practices
- Enjoy a spacious day with plenty of time for reflection
- Share your experiences with others, in a supportive, inspiring environment
- Unplug from your day-to-day routine and re-connect with yourself!
This retreat is open to anyone who practises or has practised mindfulness or meditation—book yourself some time to pause and restore yourself! This retreat will be led by Gillian Duncan, with guest tutors, from The Moment is Now. Bring your own lunch or enjoy something delicious from Restoration Café.
Cost: £80 (includes tea and coffee)