This 2 hour bespoke candle making workshop is a great way to enjoy some “me time”, learn a new hobby or spend some time in a wonderfully creative environment with like-minds. Held in the lovely setting of Restoration Yard Store. On arrival there will be tea, coffee and yummy Restoration Yard shortbread.
The candle making workshop will give you the basic skills to create a scented container candle made from 100% natural soy wax. Included in the price is all your equipment, materials, workshop notes and refreshments. You will take away a scented container candle that you have hand poured yourself and a 10ml bespoke essential oil blend that you have created.
Should you be unable to attend your workshop on the chosen date we can easily arrange to re-book you at another time provided 2 weeks notice is given.
- An overview of the different types of wax and wicks.
- We will discuss the different fragrance options , essential oils fragrance oils.
- You will be able to choose your own scent from our fragrance library.
- You will be shown the step by step process of making a container candle.
- You will assemble and hand pour your own container candle.
- You will make your own bespoke essential oil blend to take home.
- We will be discussing how to burn a candle correctly.
- We will cover the equipment needed for candle making.
Class Duration: 2 hours (9.30am – 11.30am)