Breakfast with Santa in The Kitchen *NOW SOLD OUT*
9am to 10am ~ 4th & 5th December || 11th & 12th December || 18th & 19th December.
Make the lead up to Christmas even more magical for you and your little elves by treating yourselves to Breakfast with Santa at The Kitchen. You can all enjoy a delicious cooked breakfast in magical surroundings while your child meets the man of the moment and receives a gift. What better way to celebrate Christmas a little early. And as an extra treat, you can enjoy a complementary visit to Fort Douglas adventure park after your breakfast.
Please note that all adults and children attending this event need to have a named booking.
Children: £15.00 / £12.50 loyalty cardholders. Includes a visit and present from Santa with a cooked breakfast and soft drink (vegetarian and vegan options available – let us know in the special requirements box on booking).
Adults: £15.00 / £12.50 loyalty cardholders. Includes a cooked breakfast and tea/coffee (vegetarian and vegan options available – let us know in special requirements box on booking).
* Please note if you can’t move beyond ‘October’ on the booking page it is because all dates are sold out.
You’ll receive a QR code ticket via email – please bring this with you on the day either on your phone or printed out. If you haven’t received your ticket please check your junk email folder.
Please be aware this event starts at 9am sharp so please arrive 5-10 minutes before to be shown your seat. The event will finish at 10am when The Kitchen will open for service.
If you are driving to Dalkeith Country Park for Breakfast with Santa you will also need to pay for parking. This can be done on the day or online in advance of your visit.
On the Day
- All adults and children attending this event need to have booked in advance and pre-paid – unfortunately we cannot accept walk-ins on the day.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the event starts at 9am.
- The event takes place in The Kitchen at Restoration Yard – please bring your QR code ticket on your phone or printed out.
- All children must be supervised by an adult throughout the event. All adults attending need to have purchased a ticket.
- Children must remain under the care and supervision of an adult for the duration of the event.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note we have limited availability and bookings will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Your child will receive a present deemed suitable for the age given when booking breakfast. Please note Santa’s presents cannot be exchanged during or after the breakfast and cannot be exchanged for cash or returned.
- If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.