Spend a day absorbing the soothing energy at The Restoration Yard to connect with your needs, improve your emotional well-being and build compassionate resilience to care for and support yourself:
- Find out how to motivate yourself with kindness
- Learn how to practice self-compassion in your daily life
- Discover how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Explore how to build compassionate resources for yourself
- Investigate how to befriend your self-critic
- Understand the science of how self-compassion works
Learn how to develop a sense of caring for and supporting yourself, even in the midst of difficult situations. This workshop is open to anyone interested in knowing more about compassion, as well as anyone who’d like to re-connect with or deepen their mindfulness practice. The retreat will be led by Gillian Duncan, from The Moment is Now. Gillian is an experienced Mindfulness Association trained teacher who is passionate about passing on the benefits of regular mindfulness practice.
Bring your own lunch or enjoy something delicious from the Restoration Café.
Date: Sunday, 20th May 2018
Time: 10am – 4pm
Location: Wellbeing Lab, Restoration Yard
Cost: £80 (includes tea and coffee)