*** Santa’s Grotto is now fully booked for 2018. Thanks to everyone who’s booked to see him – Santa can’t wait to welcome you. Please arrive a few minutes before your time slot and don’t forget to bring your booking confirmation email with you on the day. For other Christmas family events, why not book in to see a Christmas classic in our Indoor Winter Wonderland Hobo Cinema? Or enter yourself in the charity Santa Fun Run and the family gets free Fort Douglas entry!
Santa’s Grotto at Dalkeith Country Park
Santa and his elves are coming to Dalkeith Country Park to give your kids an unforgettably magical experience this Christmas. Making dreams come true, our Santa (and we are pretty sure he is the real one) wants to make sure every child he meets gets plenty of time with him so they can tell him their dearest wish, get a free photo opportunity with him and receive a proper under-the-tree worthy gift. As part of the package you’ll also get free entry into Fort Douglas on the same day.
Santa and his elves will be at Dalkeith Country Park on the following dates with 10 minute time slots. Slots have been filling fast so we’d recommend booking soon to avoid any disappointment.
- Saturday 1st December – FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 2nd December – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 8th December – FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 9th December – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 15th December – FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 16th December – FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 21st December – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 22nd December – FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 23rd December – FULLY BOOKED
Loyalty Card Holders: £12.50
Non-Loyalty Card Holders: £15.00
Both prices include the visit, a quality gift suitable for your child’s age plus entry to Fort Douglas on the same day.
To book your kids this memorable grotto experience with Santa please fill in the form below. If you have any questions about Santa’s Grotto please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- All children visiting are required to have a named booking. Babies under two may accompany an older child for free but the baby will not receive a gift.
- We will call you back on receipt of your booking email to take payment over the phone, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. If you’ve missed our call please call us back on 0131 654 1666 within 48 hours. Due to demand, we will only be able to hold your booking for this time.
- No refunds will be given but we shall do our best to reschedule for another day.
- Maximum of two adults and three children per 10 minute time slot.
- Your child will receive a present deemed suitable for the age given when purchasing the tickets.
- Please note Santa’s presents cannot be exchanged during or after visiting the Grotto.
On the Day & Further Info
- The Grotto is located in the Restoration Yard courtyard.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your allotted time.
- Feel free to take photos in and around the Grotto.
- Santa’s Grotto is wheelchair accessible.